What is a Company Seal?
It typically consists of a metal stamp or embossing tool that bears the company’s name, logo, and other relevant information.
What are company seal used for?
The use of company seals has declined in recent years due to advances in digital technology and electronic signatures, but they are still required in some jurisdictions for specific types of legal documents or transactions.
Do Company seal need to be kept in a secure place?
The company seal is often kept in a secure location by the company secretary or another authorized person, and its use is governed by the company’s constitution and relevant laws and regulations.
The impression made by the company seal on a document is considered to be a formal representation of the company’s commitment and authority, and can carry legal significance.
5 ways on how you can use Company seal
A company seal, also known as a corporate seal or common seal, is a tool used by companies to authenticate documents and show that they have been approved by the company’s authorized personnel. Here are some ways a company seal can be used:
- Certifying official documents: A company seal is commonly used to certify official documents such as contracts, agreements, and other legal documents. When the company seal is affixed to a document, it indicates that the document has been reviewed and approved by the company’s authorized personnel.
- Signing company checks: A company seal can be used to sign company checks, which provides an added layer of security and ensures that the checks are valid and authorized by the company.
- Incorporation documents: A company seal is often required when incorporating a company. This helps to verify the authenticity of the documents filed with the government and ensures that the company is recognized as a legal entity.
- Share certificates: A company seal can be used to authenticate share certificates, which is important for companies that issue stock or shares. This helps to prevent fraud and ensures that the shares are legitimate.
- Contracts with overseas companies: In some countries, a company seal is required for contracts with overseas companies. This helps to ensure that the contract is valid and legally binding in both countries.
Overall, a company seal is an important tool that helps to provide authenticity and security to company documents and transactions.
3 Stunning Commonly used Seals
- Local Company:
- Locally made company seal with cast iron and painted blue.
- Heavy and you need to use force to emboss on the document
- Clear and durable
- Not portable only used on the desktop
- Smart Company Seal:
- Imported company seal
- Heavy not potable used for desktop only
- need alot of force to emboss
- clear and durable
- CGS Company Seal:
- Pocket size company seal making it easily portable
- Steel made and easy to emboss
- Clear and durable
- Shiny Company Seal:
- Fixed with rubber bad for easy grip
- Pocket size, easily portable
- Clear and durable
Where To buy Company seal
At Amosnde Graphics, we take pride in offering top-notch products and exceptional customer service. Our seals are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the test of time, ensuring that your documents remain secure and tamper-proof.
Whether you are a business owner, a lawyer, or an individual looking to add a touch of elegance to your documents, our company seals are the perfect solution. Our seals are customizable to meet your specific needs, so you can choose from a range of designs, sizes, and colors to fit your brand and style.
At Amosnde Graphics, we are committed to providing you with a seamless shopping experience. Our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team is always available to answer any questions you may have and assist you with your purchase.
So why wait? Head over to Amosnde Graphics today and order your company seal! With our fast and reliable shipping, you can have your seal in no time and start adding a professional touch to your documents.
Thank you for choosing Amosnde Graphics for all your printing needs.